Tuesday, April 7, 2009

cat6 tour of flanders

photos by cuong aka buzz

i am with cat6 for 3 years but i never find the courage to race yet after my incident in 2006. last sunday, i went to the cat6 tour of flanders for a fundraiser for the state fair crit.

i chicken out for not riding with them at noon after little snow. i decided to do some shoots at the riding and event instead of. you can see all photos were done with my sony a900. you perhaps notice a portrait of me. a guy sat by table next to my table & he walked to ask me if he can try it. i handle it to him and he shot to take picture of me. but the rest of all photos are done by me.

my whole camera with grip & lens looks exactly like this one

it was worth for me to invest $ in sony a900 & carl zeiss lenses because photo brought the best out of me to discover the talent & enjoyment to share with people by being able to see beauty in people. have fun to peep at my photos.

buzz

No comments: