Friday, September 19, 2008

isd homecoming 2008 & my wife's class of 1988






photo by cuong aka buzz

my beloved wife asked me to go with her to the indiana school for deaf's homecoming 2008 in order to meet deaf people at her class of 1988 for 20 year reunion last weekend.

they talked about their life and what they do, etc... then they brought up to talk about their old memories when they looked at my wife's old pictures.

should i scan lisa's old pictures so you can compare what they looked like in 20 years ago in their youth?

little boy at last picture with #18 on his colt jersey. he surprised me cuz he walked to check out our car then asked his mom and my wife if this is mini cooper s. he and i have same good taste in mini. i felt bad that i didn't think about offering him a ride to take a spin on my car cuz i was tired and ready to leave for home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello my name is teddy therrien, class of 1988. i missed it, wouldnt make it.hope if u guys send me share picture class of 88 i wanna see what they look like now i havent see them for 20 years.

p.s. ttbear31@yahoo.com
send me picture please! thyanks!!

cuong aka buzz said...

hi teddy,

let wait to save these pictures until next 5 years for 25 years reunion. i will make sure that she will bring pictures again.

sorry, i didn't realize that i have a lot things to catch up so i have to put this scanning on hold.

thanks for posting your comment.